Best Buddies Bracelets Fundraiser

Photo Courtesy of Bryah Dilley

This past men’s basketball game, Best Buddies held a fundraiser where they sold bracelets with encouraging sayings on them during the game. It was a successful fundraiser! 

In case you didn’t know, Best Buddies is a national organization that aims to unite and remove the barriers between those with intellectual developmental disabilities and their peers in and out of the school building.  

So, when members of Best Buddies attended the game, they were very thankful for the welcoming community members who came and helped contribute. 

“I’m just honored to be able to be here and represent Best Buddies,” said Elizabeth Bromley, Secretary of Best Buddies. “I always have a nice time with everyone, and I’m happy to be here.” 

Elizabeth Bromley and Bryah Dilley helped run the table just outside the gym, and plan to sell bracelets on the January 22nd women’s basketball game as well as upcoming Best Buddies brunch meetings in the future.  

So, overall Best Buddies would like to thank those who came to support the club and hope to welcome more people in the future at both fundraising and Sports For Life events.