Madame Finegan Nominated for Teacher of the Year

Congratulations to Madame Finegan for being a nominee for Teacher of the Year! Photo Courtesy of Arianna Hernandez.

Fallston’s very own Madame Finegan has been nominated to be the HCPS Teacher of the Year. Mme. Finegan has been nominated anonymously for this prestigious honor, and Fallston is very proud of this accomplishment. 

Mme. Finegan was very humble about her accomplishment, saying, “I was incredibly surprised and really flattered.” While she may have been surprised, her students were not. Senior student, Courtney Robinson, says Mme. Finegan “always has a positive attitude and students can tell she genuinely enjoys and is passionate about teaching.” 

Another student, Ashley Myers, agrees, saying, “Madame Finegan is such a sweet woman, and she has so much patience with her students.  She just loves what she does. She is so deserving.” 

While she is not choosing to move on with the rigorous application process, we are still very honored to have a very successful, humble, kind teacher in our community. Congratulations once again to Madame Finegan!