Things Every Spring Athlete Needs

Things Every Spring Athlete Needs

Spring has sprung, and with that comes spring sports. As the season is starting, many athletes are suffering from injuries, having to adjust to the weather conditions, and much more. Therefore, I’ve composed a list of items I believe every spring athlete needs to get through this season. 

Biofreeze  

I’d like to start by saying that Biofreeze is a lifesaver, and very convenient to stick in your bag and apply before a practice, game, or just whenever it’s needed. I also love how fast-drying it is so you don’t have to waste time sitting around waiting for it to dry, and once it’s dry, your skin will be the softest it’s ever been (so that’s a bonus). This cooling and pain-relieving menthol product comes in a gel, roll-on stick, cream, and spray, and all are amazing. This product is recommended by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers to help soothe sore and overworked muscles allowing for a better and less painful performance overall.  

Frenshe Stick  

Going along with the theme of soothing products, I couldn’t write this without mentioning a staple from one of my favorite brands. The Being Frenshe Soothing and Hydrating Body Serum stick is a product that never leaves my track bag. It’s formulated with magnesium and squalene to soothe and hydrate sore areas while also promoting relaxation with essential oils. I also love this product because it comes in many different scents you can choose from like Cashmere Vanilla, Citrus Amber, Lavender Cloud, Bergamot Cedar, and Palo Santo Sage. It’s mood-boosting and doesn’t have a greasy texture or a tendency to stain clothes, so it’s an all-around win! I think it’s safe to say Ashley Tisdale has done it again with this product! 

Water Mister  

If you’re a spring athlete, you know how those games, meets, and practices go in the 90-degree heat. They seem to drag on forever, everyone’s getting a sunburn, we’re all dehydrated, and no one’s having fun. However, there’s a temporary quick fix. If you’re looking for a quick refresh, a water mister is the perfect option that can fit in your bag and cool you down when needed!  

Mini Fan  

To go off the theme of surviving the spring heat, a mini fan is another great option. Not only can this cool you down outside, but it can also be used while doing your makeup routine to dry setting spray, skincare products, or lash glue – definitely the way to go!  

Liquid IV  

Obviously there are many sports drinks out there worth mentioning, but I love Liquid IV because it offers so many flavors and a box comes with a lot of packets so you don’t have to restock for a while and the packets can fit in the pocket of your bag. Liquid IV helps you be prepared ahead of time so it’s ready for when you’re done with your practice or game to recover smoothly and replenish electrolytes you’ve lost, especially in the heat.