Has e.l.f. Cracked the Code?

Taking the makeup world by storm and saving the girls money, e.l.f. has proven time and time again that any product a brand can make, they can do it better, cheaper, and more iconic. While Charlotte Tilbury seems to be the main victim of duping, nobody is safe because e.l.f. gets around and nobody knows quite how they do it, but we’re all grateful to say the least.  

Halo Glow Liquid Filter  

Starting off with one of their better-known products, e.l.f. created the perfect dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter called the Halo Glow Liquid Filter. This product is a lightweight skin tint that’s guaranteed to give you the perfect natural, flawless, glowy look. Whether you wear it alone or under a foundation, you can never go wrong with this product! This product is $14, while Flawless Filter is $49 – sounds like a great deal to me! Many say they prefer the Halo Glow Filter over Flawless Filter, as they say it gives more coverage and the applicator is thicker.  

Power Grip Primer 

I’m sure by now you’ve seen all the TikToks about the iconic Power Grip primer, a $10 dupe for the $38 Milk Hydro Grip Primer, which used to be raved about before Power Grip came along. This product has a hydrating yet tacky consistency that guarantees makeup to stick and stay locked in all day without pilling or patchiness. e.l.f. even came out with a second version formulated with 4% niacinamide to brighten and smooth the skin. I’d like to say I’m a proud user of this product (along with others on this list) and can confidently say it’s never steered me wrong. It also lasts a long time because you really only need a little bit. I’ve had the mini for months and I’m not even close to being out of it.  

Glow Reviver Lip Oil

Look familiar? That’s because this stunning $8 lip oil is the perfect affordable dupe for the $40 Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil. This product comes in a variety of beautiful shades such as Rose Envy, Red Delicious, Pink Quartz, Jam Session, Honey Talks, Coral Fixation, and Crystal Clear to give your lips a gorgeous yet natural shine and hydration. And for the price? You can’t beat it!  

Camo Liquid Blush 

This new release had nobody surprised when it turned out to be an exact dupe of the Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush. Even though we all love our girl Selena, it’s safe to say e.l.f. has done it again with this amazing product. Some even say (and I’d have to agree based on the TikTok reviews I’ve seen) that this $7 blush formula is more pigmented than the Rare Beauty blushes and comes in many different shades such as Dusty Rose, Pinky Promise, Suave Mauve, Comin’ in Hot Pink, Berry Well, Gorg Orange, Peach Perfect, Bronze Bombshell, and Coral Crush, so there’s something for everyone! This product is described as “pigment-packed” and is said to give cheeks a long-lasting, dewy flush that’s very flattering and effortlessly blends out into a soft finish. Another pro of this product is the rounded applicator that allows for precision and gives the perfect amount of product, as a little goes a long way.  

Suntouchable Sunscreen  

You may be familiar with the Supergoop sunscreens, specifically the Glow Screen. This product had influencers raving on social media; however, unfortunately for Supergoop, just as they were starting to make a name for themselves, e.l.f. swooped in with a dupe. This sunscreen gives the perfect amount of protection and glow under makeup for a fraction of the price of Supergoop. They even went above and beyond to come out with a spray as well, which has a higher SPF (45) compared to the original (30) and the Invisible Sunscreen, which is a dupe for the Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen, which has an spf of 35. Basically, e.lf. created an entire line of dupes, as all 3 of these products are $14, and the Supergoop are $38.  

Halo Glow Beauty wands 

Unfortunately for Mrs. Charlotte Tilbury, e.l.f. has struck again with their Halo Glow blush, highlight, and contour wands, which – you guessed it – are dupes for the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood wands, which are $42 and honestly, you’re paying for mostly air. These $9 wands all have a variety of shades to choose from to ensure you look your best. The blush offers Berry Radiant, Candlelit, Magic Hour, Pink-Me-Up, Rosé You Slay, and You Go Cocoa. The contour offers Fair/Light, Light/Medium, Medium/Tan, Tan/Deep, and Deep/Rich. Lastly, the highlight offers Rose Quartz, Liquid Gold, and Champagne Campaign (my personal favorite). These wands are also formulated with squalene to hydrate the skin and blend effortlessly to create a stunning glow while the cushion tip achieves a precise application.  

In case you thought they stopped at makeup, e.l.f also has some great skincare lines like Holy Hydration, Pure Skin, Blemish Breakthrough, and Jellypop that are definitely worth checking out! Honestly, what can’t they do?